Tomorrow is the big day! The Earth Day Eco Market is this Saturday, April 22nd at the Bellingham Granary from 10am-4pm. There will be 30 local, talented makers to shop. Get your Mother's Day shopping done early.
While you're there grab a drink from Black Fern or Artivem and participate in the Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win TUNE-UP TICKETS. One winner will win TWO 3-Day tickets.
Ride share, carpool, bike, walk, or take the local transit to reduce pollution, but before you leave the house there are a few things to bring with you:
- Sewing Supplies: Any leftover zippers, plastic & metal clasps, mesh, buttons, ribbon, twill tape, unused sewing needles, pins & thread.
- Scrap Material: Big or small
- Eye Glasses: The Lion's Club collects and recycles used eyeglasses.
- Lightly-Worn Sneakers: Fairhaven Runners donates them to charities in need.
- Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Rolls: Madison from Stump of Approval is a teacher and will repurpose these in her classroom.
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bag
- BYOWB: Bring Your Own Water Bottle
- Items to Mend: Madrona Wear will be joining us and offering FREE mending.
Part of the vendor fees were donated to Whatcom Million Tree Project.